1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - parting out K32 (see new thread on wood set)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I’m parting out a K32 that I put together. Gun is just not for me or family members. Pictures show gun all together however I never had the barrel fitted, so am selling component parts “as is”. Receiver & forearm $1550. Stock and forearm $275. Barrel $750. Stock bolt and forearm screws $25.

The receiver & fore-end iron is # 51xx. The barrel is 30 inch full & full with green front bead. It has been on a couple of guns, #23xx and #24xx. It has both numbers. It is stamped Europa Corp. Miami, FL. The stock is K32 wood as that's the stock bolt I bought from Krieghoff. A prior owner must have had a K80 trigger guard on their gun as it has been cut out.

As you can see I put what is an over-sized recoil pad on the wood to reduce the LOP to about 13" from the trigger to the center/end of the stock for a smaller shooter. I have the original longer pad with its affixed spacer (it's perhaps 1” more) and will put that back on the wood if desired.

PM me if interested. Thank you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bruce P.

Bruce P. Member

0   0   0

Interested in your barrels would like a little more info, also where are you located
    Thanks,
    Bruce

3. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Accepted best first offers to purchase the (a) barrel and (b) the receiver / fore-end iron. Those items are “pending funds”.

Stock & forearm is still available at $275. And stock bolt plus fore-end screws for $25 is still available. Thank you for looking.

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The stock bolt and screws are spoken for. Stock & forearm is still available.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I own receiver and front iron # 2322. How much for the barrels? I have K-80 32" barrels on it now. Mike.

OOOPS, I see the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.