1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Parker VH 12ga SxS SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by henrims, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henrims

henrims Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold pending funds...

Parker VH 12 gauge Side by Side. This one’s a shooter. It’s not much of a collector piece but would make a great gun for either the field or sporting clays course. Barrels are Vulcan Steel, 30 inches long, choked modified and full. Serial number 2226XX, all serial numbers match. Other details: 1 ½ frame, double triggers, extractors, splinter forend, pistol grip stock, top lever still slightly to the right, missing the middle bead.

It’s been restocked, but the stock dimensions are about right for today’s shooter. The LOP is 15” from the front trigger to the center of the pad, the approximate drop is about 1 ½”. Nice figure in the stock. Period correct Jostam recoil pad.

The gun has been re-blued. It appears to be a do-it-yourself job. They did the whole gun, including the receiver. The blue is kind of patchy on the left barrels, back towards the receiver, see photos.

Overall it’s in pretty good condition. No rust, no cracks. No major dings, dents, or scratches. Decent bores, no pitting or anything. I’ve shot it, and it works fine. $550 plus $25 shipping to your FFL. Three day inspection allowed. Return for a refund if not satisfied.
    PM or email with questions.

Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mike, If no one beat me to it I will take it. I need a winter project. Bill

3. henrims