1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Parker Hale 1858 Enfield Price REDUCED AGAIN!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NJCOP, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking to sell one of my nicest Civil War replica rifles as I'm in the market for a single barrel trap gun. It is as stated above. The Parker Hales are one of the most sought after replica's. There are a couple of generations and the most sought after is the first generation which is all English made and this one is. It is as close to "as new" condition that you'll find. The lock word is as smooth as glass unlike the Italian or Spanish reps. Fit and finnish is beautiful. The price has been reduced to $1000.00 plus shipping and handling. Finding one in this condition is damn near impossible these days. I can also tell you the round count: 7. The original owner shot two and I shot 5.
    njcop_2011_060432.jpg

njcop_2011_060433.jpg

njcop_2011_060434.jpg

NOW $800.00 + shipping. Priced to move... Daughters car needed work now I need the cash.

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

3. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

4. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

5. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

0   0   0

For those interested in a true War Between the States, this one is as close as you can get to an original especially if it is a first generation. The two band Enfield was the second most sought after weapon by Confederate sharpshooters behind the famous .45 cal. Whitworth. More accurate than its 3 band sister due to its faster twist. I have one still in the box with all paperwork, worm and Sgt's tool. Would not even consider letting it go.. A lot of NSSA shooters love this weapon.

6. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

7. Har3rdus

Har3rdus Member

0   0   0

I have a Beretta 12 gauge Mark II single barrel trap shotgun for trade plus non beretta case. The barrel is 32 inches long and non adjustable full choke. It breaks birds like a champ. No major flaws or cracks. Here is fleeble attempt to add pictures.
    Berettamark2g-Copy_zpse6cc2169.jpg
    Berettamark2c-Copy_zps2addb9bd.jpg
    Berettamark2a-Copy_zps91ef4e08.jpg
    Berettamark2h-Copy_zps99d9c06d.jpg

True blue and Diamond Hard,
    Harry in PA

8. Har3rdus

Har3rdus Member

0   0   0

Pictures did not work. email me at Har3rdus@verizon.net and I will email.

Harry in PA

<a href="http://s1324.beta.photobucket.com/user/Har3rdus/media/Berettamark2h-Copy_zps99d9c06d.jpg.html" target="_blank"> Berettamark2h-Copy_zps99d9c06d.jpg </a>

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u615/Har3rdus/Berettamark2g-Copy_zpse6cc2169.jpg

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u615/Har3rdus/Berettamark2c-Copy_zps2addb9bd.jpg

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u615/Har3rdus/Berettamark2c-Copy_zps2addb9bd.jpg

Here is hoping?

Harry in PA

9. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

10. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Price has been reduced.

njcop_2011_060440.jpg

"Now you shouldn't buy this gun because it's bad being an assault rifle and all and I'm just going to take it from you. It's what the little children WANT me to do you know and Michelle doesn't like this assault rifle either. Yes, I know it's a muzzle thingy but it was an assault rifle in the 1860's meaning it's dangerous. Did you see the pictures of me shooting Skeets um aaah Skeet? I took out the low house and that birdie throwing thingy. I'm having it torn out anyway! And don't buy this very dangerous assault rifle! That is all!"

11. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

TTT Come on it's the 150th Anniversary of the War Between the States or as it's called in the South were this gun was issued the War of Northern Agression!

12. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Priced for quick sale $800.00 plus shipping. The struts and tires needed to be changed on my daughters car. Sometimes you can't win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1858 parker hale
enfield 1858 parker hale ltd
parker hale 1858 enfield
parker hale 1858 enfield for sale
parker hale 1858 enfield rifle
parker hale enfield

parker hale enfield for sale

parker hale whitworth rifle for sale