1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS or Trade..Engraved Win M-12, 20ga

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dolphin77, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello....Beautiful engraving...I had this gun posted here a few weeks ago and it created a lot of intereest about what was factory or not, etc, etc. To the best of my knowledge the gun is as follows....The gun came from the collection of an older gentleman in S. Cal, who was selling his collection....he said that he got the gun from a Winchester factory rep. Serial# 894xxx, from early 1940s, engraved in the factory 12-1 style, Simmons style rib, but not stamped Simmons, 20ga, 28" modified, gun has been fired very little. I think the gun was made from old stock at the factory and the rib was installed at the factory. I will trade up/down or even for a Beretta 28 ga. Sporting, or $2395 OBO....Thanks, WC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

How about a level, non-artistic. view of both sides of the receiver so the entirity of the engraving can be see at one time.
  3. TBFA

TBFA Member

0   0   0

very nice!
  4. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold....Pending
  5. lwr_

lwr_ Member

0   0   0