1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS or Trade: Devault Infinity

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rrrocketman, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Not shooting this much anymore & would like to sell or trade; obviously trade value will be more than cash sale value. Trades, or (partial trades), include guns/vehicles/silver/etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

No ser#/age, no specs, no price??

3. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Need more info.

4. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

OOPS!! Sorry guys, I got to BS'ing with a buddy about IPSC pistols and forgot about all the good stuff!

Serial #210, 33" barrel, 14 &5/8 LOP, Right hand, stock is pretty neutral but Dennis could be contacted for the particulars. Includes extra chokes, DeVault factory case, instruction manual, etc.

Looking for $7K cash, $8K trade value.

Again, sorry for not putting this up the first time!

Rich

5. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Guys -- as far as guns for trade go, I'm more interested in USPSA/IPSC type pistols - Limited Division mostly -- or Long Range custom rifles by "name" 'smiths. Also high end scopes perhaps.

Thanks!

6. JohnP

JohnP Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rich, PM sent on the Infinity.

7. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

John -- PM answered in the affirmative - back at tomorrow afternoon.

Rich

8. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Any interest in Brazos Bob Londrigan's personal back-up open gun? Or one of 'em anyway. Got this from him several yrs back at an open Nationals that I was lucky enough to RO. Have several others inc a Caspian & an SV. NIB Limited handbuilt by Tom Roupe(the guy that does the work on SV/STI grips) I have all kinds of junk like this lying around. No more knees,can't hardly walk. Run,HAH,not even if my butt was on fire. What's the weight of your gun? Have trouble with heavy guns. Tom.

9. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Tom -- sent you an email.

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

devault infinity review