1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS or Trade - Beretta 682 Skeet w/Kolar AAA's

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jersey Joe, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe TS Member

0   0   0

FS or Trade - Beretta 682 Skeet w/Kolar AAA

Hello All...My first post. I was drawn to this website while researching Perazzi shotguns. You trap shooters sure love the P-guns :) I shot skeet back in the 90's and gave it up cold upon the birth of my son(time & money). He's now 11 and interested in shooting so I'm starting back up. I want to shoot Sporting Clays and FITASC though so I want a gun for that and decided on a Perazzi. This is a long winded story for something as simple as...I need to sell some guns to fund the P-Gun. I have a Beretta 682 Skeet with Kolar AAA tubes w/barrel weight. It comes in a NASCO case. I bought it new from Paxton Arms in the mid-nineties. I also had a few others but the 682 was my fav O/U. It's in excellent condition and the wood is beautiful. I would like $3000 shipped to your FFL or $2800 FTF...must have all legal documents/ID. The Kolar tubes let you shoot 12/20/28/410 gauge with the same gun. Here's a link to photos:

http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/Gun_Hawk/Guns/Beretta%20682/

I would of course trade this plus cash for a Perazzi that is setup for Clays and such. I'm looking for a low-end gun around the $5000 range. Selectable drop triggers and interchangeable chokes. I also have other guns such as a NIB Sig 556 SCM if anyone wants that type of thing or a Citori 325 w/30in bbls and Inv+ Chokes. I just got that one from Jaquas(used) but it's not my cup-o-tea. It's in good shape but will give you details if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

--Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.