1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS OR TRADE--ANIB-CEASAR GUERINI SUMMIT SPORTING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1steve7301, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

I have a beautiful 12 gauge Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting Shotgun for sale or trade. I purchased this Summit this past June for sporting clays, but I do not have the time to use it much, so I am selling it, or trading it. I have put 250 rounds through it and it remains as new, with virtually not a mark on it. It has 30” barrels, an adjustable comb ($300 option) and has the Guerini DTS Kinetic Balancer installed ($145 option) in the stock. The adjustable comb and Kinetic Balancer were extra options when I purchased the gun. It comes with six CCP (Crowned Conical Parallel) competition extended chokes (CYL, SK, 2-IC, LM, M) tuned for sporting clays with: conical-parallel interior design, crowned muzzle, polished interior, knurling, and thread design that prevents them from coming loose during use. The receiver is finished with CG’s new Tinaloy™ double nickel finish providing extended wear and a classic French Grey appearance. This is a great clays gun. This gun as set up retails for over $3600. I am selling it for $3000.00. That is the trade value I have set toward a possible trade. I am ONLY interested in high quaility SxS's such as BSS's, RBL's, winchester 23' or 21's, parker reporductions, etc. I am willing to negotiate cash either way on a trade. If you have an offer please email me only at shodges@metrocast.net. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.