1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Old shell boxes- trash or treasure?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Porcupine, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

I don't know if these old shell boxes are worth anything or if I should chuck 'em; are these worth anything to anyone? These are 12-gauge.
    porcupine_2008_030326.jpg

And these are 16-gauge.

porcupine_2008_030327.jpg

I'll accept the highest offers received for either batch before midnight, December 31. I estimate shipping to be about $6.00 for each batch. Thanks.

LA in MA

2. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Condition means everything.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Hi, Doug,

Not a flame here, but condition is only one aspect to consider. For me, the laws of supply and demand mean more. I am more than willing to recycle any pieces of old cardboard, like empty shell boxes, that nobody else wants.

These shell boxes were part of a larger collection that I culled before posting the photographs here. I chose to throw away any shell box with a bar code. For better or for worse, these remaining boxes did not have bar codes.

Right now, the 16-gauge boxes are safe, as I've received multiple offers, but none yet on the 12-gauge boxes (UPDATE! Offers have been received on the 12-ga boxes as well!). The law of supply and demand therefore tells me that they're not worth keeping (they're safe, LOL!).

Thanks and happy new year.

LA in MA

4. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

0   0   0

Hello LA in MA. if you find some like these they would be the ones to keep or treasure...

Sportalluring
    View attachment 222840

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

WOW sporty got it for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.