1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS, old 1968 camper @ Linn Creek

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Got an old camper for sale at Linn Creek on spot B-72. It has 3 beds but I would not want to have to sleep with anyone in any of the three lol. They are sturdy enough just not very big is all. I just use it for the state shoot and the fall handicap and any monthly shoots I may attend there. It is still mobile but I leave it there. It will have to be moved to your own spot or elsewhere as I have bought a bigger camper. This one has a bathroom but most typical trap shooters will find it a tad difficult getting into or out of it. You know who you are. I use it for storage. Working small refrigerator. Has a small stove/oven but I have never tried it out, propane heater, also have never had to use. Few cabinets and drawers, and one small half closet. I have not actually measured it but would imagine it to be about 18 feet long or so. Couch bed in one end with an overhead folding bed above and a table that makes down into a bed on the other end. This little camper is perfect for the shoots, someplace to go to between events and cheap. It will be available the last day of the state shoot. I do have a title but it was never updated from the last person that bought it in 98 and I did not either. $450.00 and you take it away. Rent a yearly spot from the MTA or move it elsewhere. It is just a little old cheap trailer and it is unlocked so if you are in the area, feel free to take a look. If you want a look at the state shoot though, you may want to knock first as I will be there lol. I'll take a couple pics at the state shoot if it does not sell prior to that and post them up at that time. You can email me with any other questions but it is what it is, just a cheap little camper. But it is nice to have somewhere to go to during the shoot. If you are looking for something fancy, please look elsewhere because this will not be for you. Thanks, and I will bcnu at the shoot. John

2. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

It is what it is lol. Just a cheap little trailer but it is somewhere to go have a sit down and a bbq, take a nap, cool drink, lunch, and sleep at night. One or two shoots and it is paid for in savings. John

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Back to the top while I go reload some state shoot shells before bed. Let me see, 7.5's, 8's, or Kentucky 9's? Now don't get your panties in a wad, I was just kidding. John

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Sold. I'll repost if something falls through. Thanks folks, John

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

John, I don't care what you load. Just don't be having any beer parties with all the pullers.

Jim

7. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, sale fell through, buyer never showed up so I tore up his check. Camper still for sale, price reduced to $375.00 you will still have to move it to your own site or elsewhere. I bought a bigger camper and will be moving it to that site within the next month or so. It is still unlocked so if you are in the area, feel free to take a look inside.

John

8. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Sold to a local in Linn Creek. Thanks, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.