1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS NIB Sig Mosquito NRA Edition .22LR Pistol

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Game Warden, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

NIB Sig Sauer Mosquito 22LR semi-auto (DA/SA) standard version pistol with paperwork and factory test target. Acquired recently from local NRA banquet and simply need to make some gun safe room. Has NRA logo in white on top of frame between ejection port and rear sight. Comes with extra recoil spring to allow for adjustment to various ammo plus varying height front sights for elevation adjustment. Will sell for $350 plus shipping to your FFL and have access to a second factory magazine for an additional $25. Email me at above address (remove X off each end) if interested. Thank you and summer is almost over in AZ; the dove hunt is going great so come try it.

2. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

Have pictures now that I can send to you. Thanks to those of you who are considering the Sig.
    Game Warden

3. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

To help out and get this sold, I will pay for the shipping. Thank you.

Also since a family member is looking for one, I would also consider a trade deal for an as new S&W Mod 617 .22LR 10-shot revolver (might consider the 6-shot) in 4 or 6" barrel. Thank you.

4. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

5. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

Thanks for all of the interest for this gun. It sold today.
    Game Warden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sig sauer nra edition