1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS NIB Browning Model 42 Grade1

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by kenf, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Member

0   0   0

I have a NIB Browning Model 42 Grade 1 that has been sitting in the safe the past few years and I need to make some room. The 42 was assembled, but has never been shot. The last time it was out for a wipe down, I did not see any marks on the wood, or marks in the bluing, rust or otherwise. The box and paperwork are all there too. The box does have shelf wear on it, but was like that when I picked it up.

I'll be posting pictures later. PM if you have any questions.

I'm asking $800 plus shipping/insurance to your ffl to get this one moved quick.
  2. kenf

kenf Member

0   0   0

It is one of the Browning Repro guns from the early 90's. It was Made in Japan. Mac, I'll have you pictures out this evening.

Ken
  3. Dustoff

Dustoff Member

0   0   0

Hi,
    I will take it, if it's still available. Would like to see photos.
  4. kenf

kenf Member

0   0   0

Gun is SPF to Mac
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.