1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS new Krieghoff chokes.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

are these the titanium chokes?

Gene

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

are these the titanium chokes?

Gene

3. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

What makes steel choke tubes from Krieghoff better than those from say Angleport?.... and why more expensive?.... Titanium I can maybe understand but steel?...

For those that may not know, Angleport has their heat-treated, stainless steel choke tubes (1) for $25 or (5) for $100 & $20 for each additional, that come in a clear plastic choke case that holds (5) tubes. . . . Angleports web page reads:

"Don't miss this SMOKIN' HOT deal on quality Angleport choke tubes! We have drastically reduced prices to the incredibly low price of $25 each or 5 chokes for $100! Sale prices apply to our entire inventory and are good for a limited time only.

For more information about specifications or how to order, visit our contact page or you can order by calling toll-free 1-800-276-2550"

4. Gabe

Gabe Member

Thanks lkn4rocks that was a very helpful post. I'm sure skeet guy really appreciates it.

5. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

gabe, ... skeet guy, ... JDSENIOR, ... Jim Miller,... No one hi-jacked a thread and any opinions expressed on any of my replys to this thread are my own, the good people at Angleport had nothing to do with this except offer a superb product at a decent price.

For what it's worth, TS.com is an information blog for everyone to express an opinion, some how I don't believe that it was designed to be a seller’s haven.

If you want to sell something and not have anyone make a comment about how your items are somehow over priced, or that there is another location that has items with better or more desirable features than yours, use a site that offers just that, say "like just to mention a few" : Gun Broker, GunsAmerica, 2nd Amendment Auctions, AuctionArms or where ever.

Just remember this is an information blog and a very good one for that, don't misuse it for your own personal gain.

6. Gabe

Gabe Member

Rocks, Actually the price Bob had on the factory choke tubes was very reasonable. $210 worth of tubes for $125 is not bad. His price is a pretty good savings over buying new from a dealer. Some people would rather have factory over aftermarket. Common courtesy would have been to start another thread if you wanted everyone to know about AnglePorts deal on choke tubes, not post to Bob's. Besides AnglePorts deal has been posted here many times. They way I and I'm sure allot of other people interpreted your post was "Hey look at these, this guy selling factory tubes is ripping you off if you buy from him go to Angleport they are allot cheaper. By the way, your thoughts are your own. I must have missed your thoughts though, all I saw was some questions. Oh by the way I'll start the correct thread for you.

7. JCS

JCS TS Member

The difference is that Krieghoff chokes are as good as their barrels.

I have several for my K-80 and they ALL shoot PERFECT patterns.

( which is a lot more than I can say for some of the others I have )

8. antidote

antidote TS Member

GN7777777, look at the 6th word in the original post.

9. claybustermike31

claybustermike31 TS Member

Lkn4rocks,
    You are right this is a free blog where people can express their opinions but there is a certain etiquette and selling an item on somebody else’s thread that is selling a similar item is a common sense thing not to do. It's obvious you are lacking in this department because you participate in the very thing you are preaching against in your last post. The only person on this thread who is misusing the site for their "own personal gain" is you.

10. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

hookedonclays . . . . Not meaning anything personal but you must be mighty narrow between the eyes to make your last post on this thread. You may want to go back and re-read my original post and when you do, you will not find a personal e-mail address or a personal solicitation to sell anything. What you will find is that it states that "For those that may not know" and goes on to note that "Angleports webpage reads:"

Where did you read into that post that I was trying to sell anything but only providing information at no charge, as an alternative option for those that may be on a limited budget? Anyway the items have been sold and they would have been, no matter what, for those that want original equipment that was a hell of a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.