1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: New Cynergy Trap Combo- PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bluzman98, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

0   0   0

For Sale:

Browning Cynergy Trap Combo 34/32 inch barrels. New and unfired. No modifications....original factory specifications.

I am selling this combo for a friend. He purchased two combos from Gander Mountain less than a month ago. This combo was the display gun. With the exception of handling marks on the grip, the gun is mint and unfired. Comes with 2 Full/1 IM Midas choke tubes and in the original Browning aluminum combo gun case.

This would be a great buy for someone.

For photos or questions email me. Serious inquiries only please.

$3700 delivered to your FFL.

Jim C

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

40 bumps to the top and not sold. You may want to reconsider the price and as always a couple pictures will help.

3. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

That is some good math but let's throw some other things in there. If someone buys a new gun out of there state from a new gun dealer there is no sales tax so lets cross that off.
    Now let's talk about the free Cynergy goods one would be eligible for when buying from a new gun dealer (unless you are willing to give it all up)because someone got it when your gun was purchased.
    So all things considered I don't know if your gun is priced to high or to low. What common cents tells me is if it hasn't sold after 40+ bumps to the top your price could be the reason.
    Good luck

4. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

0   0   0

5. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

bluzman98,

I don't know you and you don't know me so I know nothing of your personality, but it seems to me that you are now taking this personal that no one has shown any interest, and you intend to "force" someone into buying this gun. Rather than mindlessly bumping this thread, ask your friend to allow you to drop the price of the gun $50 a day till some one buys it! That way this will at least be fun to watch....now it's quite painful...and no, I had not been coming back to the thread until threeduces posted. I thought he might have bought it!

BTW....some pics would help too!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.