1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS, New Browning Case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Joe do you have any Pics of the case ????

2. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

Sent you an email need some pics

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm looking for the model that a 32"Citori Plus will fit in

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Joe, Thank You for the pix's, looks like a great case. I will find out today if my friend is interested or not. Break-em all. Jeff

5. WarEagle2017

Thanks for the pics joeE1 that case may work for Calvin, nice case very good Price but I dont think that My Tricked out Preazzi would fit in it correctly. Thanks anyway.

6. chessney

chessney TS Member

drhuner,do you have any pics of that tricked out preazzi? Sounds neat..Ziggy

7. WarEagle2017

CHESSNEY It is not Tricked out Yet, but I am working on it, I am still waiting for the Fender Skirts and the Spinner Hug Caps to arrive. No all kidding aside the Perazzi will have ( and I dont know which one yet " still trying to decide on which one "" ) and adjustable Butt Pad with Recoil reduction and adjustable LOP and I cant see it fitting in that case, I am also looking for the OLDER Style Perazzi case for it, I am looking for the Flat ( rectangular type ) ABS , the same kind that you may see a TM1 or a TMX in . It will be for an MX3 Special OU

8. WarEagle2017

joeE1 Thanks for sending the Pics, now that I have them I can post them Here for you if you want Me to do that, let me know.

9. WarEagle2017

Here it is <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=case.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=case2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.