1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS NCP 391 conversion -- Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bigdogtx, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Due to health reasons we have decided to sell my wife's shotgun. This has been a real emotional decision but she has come to the realization that her shooting days are done.

Gun is in good shape,,,,but was painted a "mottled" purple by David DeBerry, as it was built for his wife. Barrel is 30" and ported, I would assume by TopLine. Extended bolt release. LOP is currently 13 3/8 with a 7/8" spacer and almost trapdude pad. It is canted with a right hand palm swell and was a very comfortable gun for her to shoot. One little mar in the lower part of the forearm which would not show up on the photos.

Asking $2,150 shipped to your FFL. PM or email of bigdogtx5 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Love Purple & it is my wifes fav color, looking forward to photos

3. bigdogtx

0   0   0

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you would like a different view or angle, let me know and I will try to accomplish.

4. bigdogtx

0   0   0

5. bigdogtx

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

391 conversion by ncp