1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS NASCO Case 4-barrel 28" $130

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chipking, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale From my younger (not a lot) and more foolish (again not a lot) days shooting Skeet. I have a Nasco aluminum case. This case fits a 4 barrel set with 28" barrels. It has been used but is still good inside and solid. The green velvet shows a little wear but still nice. There is one ding on the front of the case. The combo lock works but I never had the keys for the 2 clip latches so I just used them as latches. The case holds the stock , forearm and misc accessories in the top with a lid to seperate them from the barrels. I am asking $130 total for the case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First I'll take it wins.

--- Chip King ---

2. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

0   0   0

FS NASCO Case 4-barrel 28

If thats shipped to me..I'll take it. 3001 Hwy. 81 Fall Branch,Tn. 37656
    thx, Keith

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Yes that is shipped to you. I will pm you with my address and phone number.

Thank You

--- Chip King ---

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If that doesn't work out, I will take it. My email is in my heading for this post. I am in MD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.