1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-MX3 Perazzi Barrel 29.5

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Turbo1, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbo1

Turbo1 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale-MX3 Perazzi Barrel 29.5". Over/Under Barrel. Porting on top Barrel. Very clean condition. Choked .035 at the bottom, .030 at the top. Barrels are bored to .750. Blueing excellent. Barrels appear to be used very little. Asking $1,350 plus shipping. Thank you, KW
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Turbo1

Turbo1 TS Member

0   0   0

Choked .035 at the bottom, choked .030 at the top

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

If these bbls are choked as indicated, they are probably backbored. Ask about that before yo commit

4. Turbo1

Turbo1 TS Member

0   0   0

Choked .035 at the bottom, choked .030 at the top

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

If these bbls are choked as indicated, they are probably backbored. Ask about that before yo commit

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Jack.. fair assumption.. but.. they might have been a .030/.045 set.. Which I would LOVE to own.. The .045 bottom might have been to tight for some shooters..so they opened the chokes up..and the bore left unmolested..

The seller should put the bore sizes down..it would help them sell.. I'd bet the bores are virgin but the bottom barrel has been opened up.. If I were staying in town.. I'd probably be after these.. The rest of the specs will tell what exactly these barrels are.. Seems very interesting.. Maybe the seller will post top and bottom bore size..

All Good.. Mike

7. Turbo1

Turbo1 TS Member

0   0   0

I just checked the boreing on the barrel and it is a .750 bore on both barrels. Have had this barrel in my closet for many years. Thank you for all your questions and comments, they are very helpful.

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Well my guess was wrong.. they'd make a good set of carrier barrels..All Good.. Mike

9. Turbo1

Turbo1 TS Member

0   0   0

Item is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.