1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS MX 8 28 GA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jsdcak, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsdcak

jsdcak TS Member

0   0   0

Please provide your contact number - thank you.

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Who did the Screw up of the Barrels? Briley or are they Perazzi's?

T

3. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It says Briley. Up for a good guy and a nice gun.

Joey

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

My question is who did the work Briley or Perazzi. If Perazzi I know its done right. Seen a number of Briley Screw Ups to raise this question.

T

5. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Briley Thinwall Chokes Pictured. As for Briley quality, I have never seen the problem described above. However, I have seen problems when chokes are placed/moved from original bores to a different barrel with a different bore size, whether they are Briley, Seminole, Wrights, Angleport or any other choke brand. As for eccentric chokes with a higher point of impact, most shooters do not have the ability to handle the higher point of impact and therefore blame the workmanship.

Rich Bullard, Jr.

6. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you Gary for the kind words .And Rich Bullard for your opinions and expertise,Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.