1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS MX 2000 Unsingle ( MINT )

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wbill, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wbill

wbill Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Is it a blued gun?

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

Anybody that dilly-dallys' on this gun is nuts.

3. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Price is ok, not great. Quick search of old threads and other people have sold theirs from high-$4K to low-$5K.

4. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

where were you guys when I sold my mint combo with extra double release trigger? The best I could do was $8000

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

ebsurveyor, now that's a good deal.

6. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

wonatatime,
    your asking price is fair for a mint gun. gun trader vpr80 not only complains about the price but the picture as well. he must be an expert in firearms and photography. he "appraises" the gun for possibly 4k without seeing it. maybe he wants it for 4k, so does everybody. the only one i ever saw on here listed for 4k was a scam. as you and everybody knows you can get much more than 1/2 that for the barrel alone. maybe vpr80 has a higher serial number complete gun in mint condition and will sell it for 4k. not likely. if he has one i'll buy it. he can e-mail me at the above address. i don't know him but he probably shoots an 870 he got at wallmart. all these pricing experts should keep their mouths shut. if you don't want the gun at the offered price then don't reply. if you want it than make an offer. put your money where your mouth is. i can't believe these guys. good luck with your gun and potential sale.
    joe

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Joe- thats putting it about as plain as a person could, Good job

8. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

thanks cubancigar and up one for wonatatime. joe pires

9. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

joe - i actually had a nice reply written up, but i've decided not to reply to idiots. have a nice day you little man.

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Everyone's right. 4+ for an average (or shot) gun and 5+ for a "mint" gun.

So stop with the nit-pickin.

11. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

I'M SHAKING IN FEAR. I AT LEAST PUT MY NAME UP, WHY DON'T WE LET ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I DON'T HIDE BEHIND A TRAPSHOOTER.COM HANDLE. BE AT THE SILVER DOLLAR ABOUT EVERY WEEK. I LIVE ABOUT 15MINUTES AWAY. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 727-643-7075. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IN TOWN. BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON. MAYBE YOU CAN APPRAISE MY GUNS? YOU CAN SEE THEM IN PERSON AND I'LL HAVE PROFESSIONAL PICTURES TAKEN OF THEM FOR YOU TO CRITIQUE. BY THE WAY VPR80 DO YOU HAVE THAT MINT MX2000 THAT I CAN BUY FOR 4K READY TO SELL ME? THINK NOT. CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT GREAT REPLY. MAYBE ANTIDIPRESSANTS WOULD HELP. TRY CYMBALTA. SLEEP WELL AND GOD BLESS.
    JOE PIRES

12. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

well well i think i hit a nerve, caps and all...let's see how much other personal info you'll give out...how about a social security number?

thanks MIA, looks like someone agrees with me.

13. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

vpr 80, why are you still hiding? sorry for all caps. believe me i wasn't shouting at you. just exited about that gun your selling me. you seem to want more personal information. interested are you? well sorry i don't swing that way. you should come all the way out and feel better. its dark in there isn't it?
    have a wonderful evening, joe

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

up for a really nice looking P-Gun

15. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Another stupid pi$$ing match on ts.com....go figure....so much for civil discourse....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.