1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS MX-2000/10 Top Single Only

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by valkyrie, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valkyrie

valkyrie TS Member

0   0   0

This gun is in excellent condition with double release selectable triggers.
    Barrel unaltered in any way with full choke. Has spring/firing pin kit and all original papers and tools plus case as shown. Price shipped to your FFL is $5750.

2. valkyrie

valkyrie TS Member

0   0   0

Here are the pictures....$5750 shipped to your FFL.

src='/uploads/valkyrie_2008_030310.jpg'>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi Valkyrie. Is there any cast or palm swell to the stock? Length of pull? Bore and constriction measurements? Is this the current adjustable rib or the older version of the adjustable rib? A picture of the entire gun/rib would be most helpful. Thanks, Bob

4. valkyrie

valkyrie TS Member

0   0   0

Bob, in measuring the LOP, I realized that the pictures I have posted does not show a Gracoil recoil reducer w/o LOP. The LOP is 14-3/4" with a 1/2" Kickeez pad. It can't be shorter, but it can be made longer with spacers or thicker pad. There is no palm swell, cast or twist. Factory Perazzi wood.

The bore is .737" ;constriction is .706"; .031"

The rib is a 4 notch on each end. I don't know what an older rib looks like. This gun is 5 years old as far as I know.

If you want to send me an e-mail, I can make take more pictures.

Thanks Richard

5. valkyrie

valkyrie TS Member

0   0   0

This gun is no longer for sale. Thanks to those that had some interest.
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.