1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: MX 10 O/U Barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PerazziBigBore, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a real deal here.. They are over $5000 new..

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Will this fit on am MX-15? If you know plese let me know.

doug

3. mpipster

mpipster TS Member

0   0   0

Funny - I asked the same thing .... It all gets a little confusing with rib heights etc., MX-10, MX-10 RS, MX-2000 RS - The O/Us on these (3) all look the same to me (as they are 4-notch adjustable ribs) but I guess they may (could) still have different (slightly) rib heights ..

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They're slightly different but they're the closest of all. I used them on my 15 and they worked great for doubles.

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Ha a 3'1/2 inch barrel is kinda short an't it? LOL

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The MX10 rib is vastly higher than the MX15.. But saying all that.. Every MX15 I've seen had an adjustable comb.. A fat set of spacers..a different color than your single spacers should do just fine.. That's a stop gap anyway.. because eventually.. you'll put the barrel on its own receiver and stock.. The matchup for a MX15 for O/U would be closer to a MX8 step rib.. MX14.. and actually.. the MT-6 has done a fine job for many..(remember they have 2 different types of forend lugs)..

Anyway.. this is a fine set of barrels at a fantastic price..2 years ago.. I would have bought them in a heartbeat..

7. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Twodogs you have an email and a PM. Please check them and get back to me.

Doug

8. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

3' 1/2" = 36 1/2"......sounds long to me

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Big Bore. What do you mean by "vastly higher?" My MX10 barrel is only about 1/8th inch higher. It varies of course, since it is adjustable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.