1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Motorhome

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by missalot, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missalot

missalot TS Member

1982 Champion Class A Motohome on Chevy chassis with 6.2 Diesel, 140k miles. Not very pretty inside or out, but functional. Roof A/C, on-board 4kv Onan gas gen set, nice awning, new controls for water heater, 2-way fridge replaced 3-years ago, good 6-ply tires. Has one full-size bed and a fold out couch. No table but the couch has built in table in each arm. Shower, toilet and heater. Everything works except gas gauges (must check miles) Has been to the Grand at Vandalia 2-years ago and the Open and the Grand at Sparta last year, plus various trips to MTA and KTA. Great for a couple of trapshooters.

I live 20 minutes from Kansas City International. Happy to pick you up at the airport and welcome to stay at my house over night if you want. You can time your trip to coincide with a registered shoot at KCTA which is about 10 minutes from my house (Best Trap Range in Missouri)

I have pictures if you request via my e-mail. I apologize in advance for the pictures in that the MH is full of our camping equipment, but you get the idea. It was stored outside in Oregon for at least one winter with one sky-light missing so there is water damage to wood and trim. As I said before, not pretty but functional. I am aksing $6,500.

2. missalot

missalot TS Member

Priced reduced to $5,500 for week end shoppers