1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Model 12 Trap Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jim R, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sold For Sale Model 12 Trap

The guy I bought this from said the gun had less than a case of shells through it. It took me 4 hours to clean the dried grease out of it. Phillip from Phillips Gunsmithing said that it had either never been fired or fired very little. I shot one flat of shells through it. Year of production on this gun was 1959.

When I got this model 12 the factory wood had been removed so I bought some period correct wood from a local gun shop and had it refinished with an oil finish.

In the pictures you will see an exposed nut in front of the trigger; Phillip said this was a sear engagement adjustment.

The bluing on this gun is 98% except on the mag tube and that is normal on Model 12’s.

$1200.00 delivered to your FFL

I have a couple of release triggers for model 12’s that I will sell for $250 each after the gun is sold. Triggers are now sold

Please contact me through PM.

Jim R

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]