1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Model 12 black walnut crotch trap stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by turmite, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turmite

turmite Member

<a href="http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q188/turmite/?action=view&current=june13005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q188/turmite/?action=view&current=june13006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q188/turmite/?action=view&current=june13009.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I need help in pricing this set of aaa black walnut crotch for a Mod 12. It has an original Mod 12 grip cap, which is not perfect, but looks pretty good. This stock has a sprayed satin finish and checkered......I'm guessing 20/22 lpi. Pachmayr pad.

Mike

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

3. turmite

turmite Member

Yeah, it took me a couple trys to get the images to show but hopefully they are visible to all.

Alf thanks for the starting bid! ;) The wood cost a bit more than that.

Mike

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Remember you ask . First it,s a Model-12 stock-set It,s nice but not special . Second It not real Winchester (not original) And lastly It,s a custom Stock And may not fit anyone ?

Good luck . ALF-99

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

please call me Bart Reynolds 954-242-6959 and we can arrange payment and shipping.

6. Bridger

Bridger Member

Check ebay, unless they've banned stocks as well, there are often nice model 12 stocks there for sale and they don't seem to go for big money. You often see stocks with some outstanding figure in the 5-600 range.

7. turmite

turmite Member

Hey Alf.....I did ask didn't I? Not a problem. Actually the wood is a lot better than the photos show and I will attempt to get better photos tomorrow with the help of a little natural light.

Bart I will give you a call tomorrow.

I just checked Ebay and they have one that looks like a Bishop, $475 and then one that looks factory for $175, but the reserve hasn't been met soooooo, We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

8. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

If Bart doen't take it I will Thanks Josh 330-705-8757 or jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com

9. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

I'll even go $300.00

10. flabigpapa

As of this post ...still no contact with details for sale..??? Bart Reynolds

11. turmite

turmite Member

Hi Bart,

I called and left a message at the number you posted. I'll check and see if you take pm and if so, I will send you a pm.

Mike

12. flabigpapa

Mike, So sorry about missed call, Have your #'s and will call this afternoon. Happy Fathers day....Thanks Bart Reynolds

13. turmite

turmite Member

Sold! Thanks for all the posts. Thanks for the site too!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.