1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Miscellaneous Reloading Stuff

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

I've got 4 different things for sale. I picked them up as extras at an auction and don't need them. So I figured maybe someone on here could put them to use.<BR><BR>
    #1: 2 RCBS "FL Die sets" 1 in .300 Win Mag and the other in .270 Win - $20 each or both for $35<BR><BR>
    #2: 1 Lee "Perfect Powder Measure" - $10<BR><BR>
    #3: 1 Lee "Minie Bullet Mold" in .500 360 grain - $10<BR><BR>
    [​IMG]
    <BR><BR>
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Don't forget to add shipping. Thanks, Josh.

2. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

.300 Win Mag dies and perfect powder measure are sold pending funds. Still have the .270 Win die set for $20 and the Lee "Minie Bullet Mold" in .500 360 grain for $10; plus shipping. Contact me if interested, Josh.

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Ok, everything except the .270 Win. dies are sold. The .270 set is on the left in the picture, price is $20 plus shipping. Contact me with any questions. Thanks, Josh.

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.