1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Milling Machine and Tooling FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by richrob, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

FS 2 HP Cincinatti Toolmaster Mill and tooling

42 in table, powermaster feed, quick change 40 tooling, large amount of tooling, runs well, you can come inspect

Located in Illinois, email with questions

This must go $3000 or best for everything, may trade for a 4 wheeler or fishing boat

Thanks, Rich

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view&current=IMG00090.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view&current=IMG00094.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view&current=IMG00095.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view&current=IMG00096.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

May consider Browning subgages as well

Will add money for the ATV or Boat if necessary

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

My second mill was a Toolmaster..Much better built than a Bridgeport..Bigggggggg flat ways.. That box of tooling than needs a good cleaning is worth many thousands new.. parts are still avaiable from the factory.. and all bearings are standard.. made in America.. nothing in "trick" sizes.. the 40 taper is standard in the industry.. A good buy for someone..

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

A great buy, I wish I lived closer.

5. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

thanks for the kind words

$2700 ob

6. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

a few bits of info I seemed to have left out.

the mill is 220 3 phase, we run all our 3 phase equipment on single phase power through a converter, this works well

The mill is in good shape, the tooling will clean up

We can lift this about 24-26 inches in our shop, it was enough for us to get it off of the trailer we transported it on, if need be we can work out delivery.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I will do my best to get you answers.

Thanks for looking, Rich

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

You might consider putting the "big" tooling.. large boring heads etc.. for sale on E-bay.. as it will bring real money..leaving the smaller stuff for those here who would most likely use it for gunsmithing and stock work.. The reduction in tooling might make the sale of this great mill..easier...

8. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

9. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

0   0   0

Please don't take offense, but you would be doing yourself a big favor if you wire brushed the rust off the machine and the tooling and then took another picture.

I am well aware that the light surface rust on the tooling and the machine are no problem as far as the utility goes, but it is a bit of a turnoff to potential buyers.......kind of like trying to sell a muddy truck.

As far as the quality of the cincinnatti mill is concerned, it is indeed a good machine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.