1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: MEC Grabber - New

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JohninMadisonWI, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohninMadisonWI

JohninMadisonWI TS Member

0   0   0

Hi all,

SOLD.

THANKS.

John

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

John: Which model of Grabber is it? What does the outside of the box say? Rick.... Texas

3. JohninMadisonWI

0   0   0

4. JohninMadisonWI

0   0   0

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

when i first got my mec 8000H, i called up MEC and asked them if they would take it back and refund me my money. the customer service rep at that time said to "give them and the machine a chance". I did and that was thirteen years ago and today, I would not be without it. I would suggest you give yourself and MEC one more chance to get you over the learning curve, You will not regret it. FWIW. jm

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sit on it. You'll change your mind soon. However, if you can get your money back, sell and buy used next time. Anyone around that can help you with operation?

7. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

John:

I'm with the one who said to give it a chance. I too am in Madison Wi. If thier is anything that I can help you with please give me a call at 444=6233. I'll try to help anyway that I can.

Mick McGinley

8. JohninMadisonWI

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.