1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: MEC Charge Bar Thumbscrews

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jollytrapshooter, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]<br><br>
    These thumbscrews are to replace the screw in the charge bar to make changing bushings faster. I make them out of 304 stainless. All you have to do is pull the old screw out and screw one of these in. Price is $7.00 plus $.50 shipping. If you would like to order one or two by Paypal you can go to the website above, if you would like to pay by money order or check, you can either PM me here on TS.com or email me at the above email. Thanks for looking, Josh.

2. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.