1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Mec 9000 (needs TLC)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by omgb, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

OK guys and gals, here's what I have. I've got a Mec 9000 not sure what model, that was taken from an estate. It needs a rebuild. The machine has very little wear but the priming system is disconnected, and a couple of connecting rods are bent. My guess is the machine fell over or was poorly packed. There is some rust from storage. However, this machine had very little use before being put away 15 or so years ago. I'm open to offers. I shoot 16 gauge so I could take a trade in that area. Or I'd take cash outright. I starting here and on teh shotgun forum. Then it's on to Ebay if I get no interesting offers. I'm trying to get/find my camera cable. Until then my description is the best I can do. Even if one had to send this back to MEC for a refurb you would still come out ahead of the cost of a new machine. For the Mec minded tinker, this could be a real deal.

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

can you post or e mail a pic,,,for help in making sure of model,,,,sight un seen ,,,offer of $ 100 ,,,,take the XXX,s off the address

3. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm going to try and get a photo up by tomorrow. are you the guy who PM'd me?

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

No I did not PM,,,,do you want me too

5. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That would be a start. It helps me to keep track of things

6. Jag one

Jag one Member

0   0   0

What gauge? Thanks, Bruce

7. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It's a 12 Gauge Bruce. Looks like the best offer is $125 plus shipping. Any one who tops that gets it.

8. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

do you have a pic yet???

9. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

0   0   0

i will give you $140for the loadere mail me or call me cell 925 628 9755 home 925 625 2846 call any time california home adress 3927 creek side way mailing adress is po box 155 oakley calif 94561 if ups send home adress oakley california i will send casheres check thank you gus

10. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

0   0   0

i forgot i will pay shipping gus let me know how mush cant cost over $25this is gus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.