1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Mec 650 Hydralic Loaders(sub-gauge)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tatanka Donk, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

MEC 650 Hyd. loaders...(no motor) 20 ga., 28 ga. 410...Plus lots of components.. I'll through in a 12 ga 600 jr...Plus about 500 12 ga Winchester once fired...Can deliver to the Florida State Shoot. $500.00 for all.Don Kerce

2. Tatanka Donk

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Tatanka Donk- I'm sorry I haven't posted yet that I had a great time at the Gator when I was down in Fla. You guys ran a good shoot with great people. The weather cooperated even though I didn't shoot well enough to write home about. Thanks for the coin-flip by the way. It's the first time I have ever done that as well. No sense in shooting off for bragging rights. It would serve the club no good in having to pay for shoot-off targets and our extra shells. Say hello to all the folks down there and I'll see you again next year. Will probably ride the 2 wheeler if the week is nice. It is a nice ride from Flagler to the club....Maybe I won't get lost next year! Thanks again for a good shoot.

JB=Jerry Beach (Ohio) 8503917

4. DocJim

DocJim Member

5. DocJim

DocJim Member

Can the unit be converted to manual? Would you sell them individually? (28 gauge)

Jim

6. Tatanka Donk

Jim, You can convert them to manual. I don't think that I have the handles but you could find them at MEC. $200.00 for the 28 ga and all the wads etc that I have. You pay shipping. Thanks for asking. Where are you located
    Don

7. Tatanka Donk

8. Tatanka Donk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.