1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Mec 650 20ga Parts Lot

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by browntown, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browntown

browntown TS Member

0   0   0

Dec 22, 2009
    I recently went through my old 650 in 20 gauge for my son. Since he is used to helping me load 12ga on my 9000, I swapped out some of the older metal parts for some of the newer kydex stuff and the mega primer feed.

Anywho, if you prefer the older stuff, I saved them. Would prefer to sell all of it as a lot. These are used parts and not perfect, but should be plenty functional and with a little polishing could be made to look new.

- Resize ring/tube
    - Crimp starter with brass 8pt insert
    - Metal two-piece Wad guide. One old orange fingers, and one new orange fingers but I'm not positive the new one is for 20ga or 28ga.
    - Rubber handle
    - Ziploc with some old screws (some rust, nothing a wire wheel couldn't handle)
    - Three powder bushings 37, 39, 42

How does $25 shipped sound? or trade for any sx2 gizmos (extended handle, masc-gorr, bigger button, spare gas valve, etc)

Joshua Brown
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.