1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS--Mec 600 JR in .410

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

I have a MEC 600 Jr. in .410 for sale. The loader was purchased new a few years ago and has hardly been used. But when it was used it loaded great. There is a shot bar included but I don't have the details on it.

I would like to get $20,000.00 for the loader as I want a new Ford pick-up but if you can't pay that then I'll accept a reasonable offer. Of course your idea of reasonable may be different than my idea of reasonable so feel free to contact me and we'll see what we can work out. The loader will be shipped from Broomfield, Colorado and I'll split the postage with you but will need payment for the loader before shipping.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I will buy it.

I don't have 20K but I like a man who ain't scared to start high.

I will email you my address.

3. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

I have had a few serious offers. One was a fellow who wanted to trade me two goats and half a bushel of figs. Unfortunately I don't do well with carbs and my dogs wouldn't get along that well with the goats so I had to pass.

Right now skeet100 is the man although dietcoke suggested between $75.00 and $100.00. So here's my suggesion--the first person to respond to my e-mail address with a name, address and phone number and an offer of $92.67 will get the loader. My wife thinks that I will go as low as $86.88 but I don't think I'll go below 91.34. And we'll still split the postage. I know that I can't buy much of a truck for $92.67 but in my overall plans it is a start.

The charge bar is 302 11/16 oz that takes bushings. And other than a little dust I promise that the loader is in almost excellent condition.

Now to find a box to mail the loader.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

4. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I do not want to hinder your sale so I am going to pass.

Good luck with your sale.

skeet100

5. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Sold! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.

One step closer to that new truck!

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.