1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Mec 12ga 8567 Grabber *SPF*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by alwayslearnin, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

This is a Mec 12ga Grabber, it is the newer 8567 version. This reloader was completley torn down and bead blasted to bare metal, epoxy primered and repainted. Then rebuilt to factory specs. Every wear item was replaced along with any worn parts. I used the machine for about a year after doing the refurbishing. It loads perfect shells and has been trouble free. Selling because I've upgraded to a different setup. Includes a 1 1/8oz charge bar and three bushings just like if you bought it new. The charge bar, bushings and old style primer feed came off a 9000 I bought off this site. I have not personally used them to load shells but appear to work just fine. ** Now asking $225 shipped.** Any questions just shoot me a PM. Thanks.

<a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/grabber1.jpg/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/grabber2.jpg/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/grabber3.jpg/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/grabber4.jpg/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post pics like everyone else. Just click the pics to see larger images.

2. MBT-99D

MBT-99D TS Member

0   0   0

Does this model have the resizer built in?

3. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I can answer that, Yes, it does. I've had mine hummin' this summer and she spits 'em out like clockwork. don't know why your sellin', but I thnk it's one of the best. Up for a good unit. Bill

4. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bill. I purchased an ATS Auto-Mate and a 9000, that's the only reason I'm selling. I debated running the Grabber but I just decided that the auto advance would be nice. Without the Auto-Mate I would not have considered selling. Especially since I box shells.

5. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Loader was always kept under a Mec cover when not in use. I cleaned it with a detail brush and compressed air after each run of shells. The collet was always adjusted properly and lubricated at all times. All moving parts and contact surfaces were all kept clean and lubricated.

6. mike680

mike680 Member

0   0   0

Are you able to load a few shells to see if the bar, tray and bushing all work correctly.
    Thanks mike

7. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Mike,

Sorry I should have been more clear by my statement that they appear to work fine. I installed the primer tray, adjusted it and test dropped 50 primers with no issues. This was my first time using the old style feed and it is simple and effective. Unfortunately I can't load any shells for you. I never load 1 1/8oz shells and have no wads here to do so. However a bar and bushing don't have anything that would make them not work. Any other questions please let me know. Thanks

8. Top_gun1961

Top_gun1961 TS Member

0   0   0

this is a progressive reloader correct?

9. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Top gun you are correct it is a progressive machine.

10. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

New price $225 shipped, trades also considered. Thanks

11. dutchman1968

dutchman1968 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

nice wall chart I have one myself.

12. Rogere

Rogere TS Member

0   0   0