1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS: MACH ONE Trap Gun by Dennis DeVault $5900 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Gunbroker90, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

For Sale today is an outstanding Mach ONE Trap gun built by Dennis Devault. Dennis does top notch work, and this gun is a testament to that. The 33" barrel patterns beautifully and is balanced by an upgraded English walnut stock with wonderful marbling and figure (RH palm swell). The barrel is threaded for chokes (included) and is fitted with an hand-adjustable rib. The stock also has an adjustable comb and adjustable butt (LOP currently set at 15 1/4"). The hand cut checkering is perfectly executed and still sharp! The coin finished action has minimal engraving that is nicely executed. I don't know the exact weight right now but I believe it's just over 10lbs.

Everything comes in a nice Americase.

Overall, the gun is in EXCELLENT condition. No blue wear. The wood is nearly perfect. Minimal marks, no cracks, etc.

Asking $5900.

Thanks!

Adam Stinson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. dudleyone

dudleyone TS Member

0   0   0

While I hardly ever make comments on the price of a firearm offered for sale her, there is a Mach One with much nicer wood advertised on this site for $5300. You might take that in to consideration if this one does not sell quickly.
  3. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. Offers accepted.
  4. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

5. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

6. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

7. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Member

0   0   0

Wood is a personal preference! Everyone has different taste! I have no interest in this gun, just my own opinion. DaveB
  8. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

Offers Accepted. Thank you
  9. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have to comment on the presentation it is one of the nicest photo post I have seen on this sight you must have a photography back round. Very professional job. Buddy
  10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

The problem with a Mach One is that everyone wants to pick it up and touch it at a shoot. OOH and AHH over it. I have gun #83 and it is a real work of art and a great shooter. The price is about right for a top quality gun. UP. Fred
  11. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offers guys! I am not a pro photographer by any means.... just a regular joe using a cheapo $80 point and shoot camera just copying the real pros.

It is a super nice gun that doesn't come around often. Again, offers accepted.

Thanks!

Adam
  12. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

Price dropped to $5900!!!! Offers accepted!
  13. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

^Price dropped to $5900!!!! Offers accepted!^
  14. Gunbroker90

Gunbroker90 Member

0   0   0

This gun needs to move!!!! Make an offer!!!! Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.