1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Ljutic tall Olympic rib Mono gun--REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by davidjayuden, Aug 14, 2013.

1. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ljutic tall Olymic rib, single shot 12 ga. trap, #1992, ppull trigger, adj. butt and comb..JPG Ljutic tall Olymic rib, single shot 12 ga. trap, #1992, ppull trigger, adj. butt and comb..JPG Ljutic tall Olymic rib, single shot 12 ga. trap, #1992, ppull trigger, adj. butt and comb..JPG Ljutic tall Olymic rib, single shot 12 ga. trap, #1992, ppull trigger, adj. butt and comb..JPG Ljutic tall Olymic rib, single shot 12 ga. trap, #1992, ppull trigger, adj. butt and comb..JPG Ljutic tall Olymic rib, single shot 12 ga. trap, #1992, ppull trigger, adj. butt and comb..JPG
    Olympic rib Ljutic for sale. 12 ga, 32", Patternator screw-in choke system, Americase, with pull or release trigger. Slight right cast, no palm swell, and Graco added without cutting the stock for a 14 5/8" to 16" adjustable range. Excellent condition, tight and ready to smash rocks.
    Looking for a Ljutic One-Touch, so $2995 OBO.
    Thanks for looking!
    David Uden
    Omaha

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. davidjayuden

0   0   0

I was asked about the LOP:

At this time it is set right at about 15 5/8", but appears to be adjustable from (about) 14.5" out to 16" without changing the pad. I'm a tall guy so I turn it out and drop 'er down...
    As I recall that mid-rib gun I have up is right at 16" LOP.

dju

3. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Member

0   0   0

4. Doggman

Doggman TS Member

0   0   0

hello my name is larry from pa. interested in high rib ljutic with release trigger have some questions could u send me your e-mail address or ph. no. so i can contact you

5. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Serial number?

Thanks,
    Chip

6. davidjayuden

0   0   0

7. minnship8

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks, PM Sent.

Chip

8. minnship8

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

David,
    Didn't get it...

Chip

9. 614shooter

614shooter Member

0   0   0

Is the high rib ljutic still available?

10. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Bump for nice ljutic. Seem to recall Dave Schaffer shoots a 16 inch stock.

11. davidjayuden

0   0   0

Someone asked if it is an all matching gun, and here's what I'm seeing. Serial number on the outside of the receiver, front, is 1992. The forearm wood is clearly stamped 1993. There is a "40" etched with an electric pencil on the iron inside of the forearm. And there is a 60 (or 09) clearly stamped under the barrel, on the monobloc, and inside of the receiver.
    dju

12. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The etched numbers are done by Ljutic. They have nothing to do regarding ser #, they are " fitting numbers" that are assigned at time of manufacture. Every Ljutic I ever had, including two Pro 3's I still have, have matching numgers.
    Ljutic keeps excellent records. An inquiry will get you a quick answer including service history. Looks like a nice gun. There is no better bargain than a nice used Ljutic. Good luck with the sale. Marc

13. davidjayuden

0   0   0

Thank you Marc!
    dju

14. Running Iron

Running Iron Member

0   0   0

What is the POI on this gun?

15. davidjayuden

0   0   0

OK, I took it out to the range. The patterning board showed a nearly 100% high pattern but I had the comb up about 1/4", so realistically I'm guessing around 80/20'ish. It worked well at the 16 AND the 27 yard line, and most shooters should see some daylight over the bead and under the target. A very nice gun.
    dju

Last edited: May 22, 2017
Search tags for this page
high ribed lujitc shotgun
ljutic gun

ljutic mono olympic rib

ljutic mono with olympic rib

ljutic olympic rib gun for sale

pictures of ljutic
used ljutic olympic rib shotguns
vermillion shooting glasses