1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**FS Ljutic SLE Pro w/custom wood**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

shotgunspecialties_2008_0303118.jpg

shotgunspecialties_2008_0303119.jpg

shotgunspecialties_2008_0303120.jpg

Recent trade in at a great value and savings...Ljutic SLE Pro Mono Gun,Mid Rib, 34" bbl, .740 bore, 4 Briley choke tubes and porting, Custom Upgraded Wenig wood, Fluer de Leus Checkering (600.) with RAD 2 recoil system( adj lop, adj recoil reduction and adj pad plate, polished receiver side plates, I-Curve opening button, Ljutic Americase, 70-80% poi, the gun is in mint condition. St. Patricks Day Special......3800.00 incl s/h to your ffl dealer if your Irish. My contact info is above. Thanks, Doug @ SGS
    Trades always considered, Visa and MC accepted, financing available

2. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Goose, my system only allows one selection....I'm sorry

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

How come you got the other gun in the For Sale --W.T.B. section ??????????????.

Sandy Holehouse.

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I don't know about you but when I put in a new message it will ask you if you checked the right box to where it goes. It is not that hard to get right.

6. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Or it's.

7. shamlin

shamlin Member

0   0   0

OK, I have read 2 of your posts Goose....and I gotta say get a life!!! Quit reading his posts if it is bothering you that much......(what a moron!)

8. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sle pro and mono