1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ljutic Monogun 34 - Say Bye Bye

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bucko43, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm forced to sell my Ljutic mid rib monogun to some lucky buyer. Carpal tunnel syndrome keeps me from using this gun and it sit's in my safe. I have had my highest scores ever with this gun, and I will miss it dearly. The gun was manufactured in 2004 and I purchased it in used in 2006 and have owned it ever since. It makes the targets wish they were never made.

The serial number is #3554, and the gun shoots 70/30. I have replaced the wood with upgraded wood and it has a roll over comb. The gun is in excellent condition, with a couple of barrel bluing nicks on the barrel as shown in the photos below. The gun has also had the break open lever replaced with the latest style. Ljutic charges $350 for this feature. It comes with (2) factory chokes F, IM. Factory ported barrel. The length of pull is 14 3/8 with the current butt pad.

Reduced to $3350.00 shipped to your FFL. I have sold the three Wright's chokes, so I am reducing the price of the gun by that amount. There will be 2 small screw holes in the bottom of the stock from my name tag being removed. Send me a PM if you are interested or need more information. Comes with a Krieghoff Americase for the price of $3350 shipped. If you don't want the case, I'll drop the price of the gun to $3150 shipped.

Thanks,

Kevin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Kevin,
    A friend of mine had Carpal in both hands. He recently had both hands done in San Antonio by a surgeon and is now back shooting with no ill effects. If you need the info, I would be happy to forward the needed info to you. He is 66 yrs old.

Roy

3. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the info. I have had Carpal Tunnel since 1985 and have been able to manage it using vitamin B6 every day. However shooting the Ljutic inflames it and my hand goes numb after about 50 rounds. It's the open the gun, drop in shell, close it, shoot, open, etc. repetitious actions that inflames my hand. I am very leary of getting surgery because my Mom and Brother lost 50% usage in their hands after having surgery. Interestingly enough, both of them had the surgery in San Antonio. I'll just keep using guns that break open from the top.

Kevin

4. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Reduced the price, but not much further. This gun is worth every penny. It is in outstanding shape, and soon headed to Gunbroker.

Kevin

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Very well presented

6. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks. This is a great gun and it speaks for itself. The rollover comb is just the greatest comb I've ever used. My face fits the curvature like none other and when I get the money, all my guns will have roll over combs.

7. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sweetened the deal by adding a Krieghoff Americase. No more reductions on the gun.

Thanks,

Kevin

8. NealSS

NealSS Member

0   0   0

Would you consider trade to a NIce Brownig XT Combo ?

9. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

0   0   0

Kevin, please check your private messages.
    Thanks,
    OtH

10. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

NealSS,

Sorry, but the wifee won't go along with that idea...

PM has been answered to Over-the-hill.

Thanks anyway,

Kevin

11. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Kevin. Forgive me, I don't mean to waste your time but can you tell me who makes the recoil pad on your Ljutic?. Is it stock or aftermarket?. Sorry for not being a contender for your gun, it's beautiful . I just can't afford something like that yet. Thanks for your time. Dan Smith.

12. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It is called a Kick-eez pad. They can be found all over the Internet and there are several folks that sell them here on trapshooters. Try Jim Flynn here on trapshooters. Send him a PM and he'll sell you one cheap.

Kevin

13. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Kevin, I'll do that. Dan Smith.

14. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Revised the deal again.

15. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Gunruner,

But I wear a brace on my wrist every night when I sleep and I sometimes have to wear one when I shoot. Doesn't make for comfortable shooting. That's pretty much what these tommiecopper devices are.

16. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Say Bye Bye folks, this is the last bump and it goes back into the safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.