1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ljutic mid rib monogun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jhh, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

One of my friends ask me to list this gun on the sight with a description. The description is mine having looked over the gun.
    Ljutic Mono Gun # 29xx. 35" bbl, bore .741 with .034" choke, factory cut choke rings show in bbl. Pull as set up is 15 1/4", pull to the end of the wood is 12 5/8". The gun has moderate blue wear, and the stock has a crack that can be seen in the pic. It was repaired before he bought it and he has shot the gun about a year and the stock is still sound. The forend has an apparent epoxy filler added to the front attachment screw area, see pic. The rib is about a medium high type, see pic. Suppose the gun has been shot a lot as when closed there is some movement between the bbl and action. The forend has some movement as well. I have shot it and it shoots well as it is although it is time to tighten it up. The price is $2350.00 shipped to the lower 48. 3 day inspection, shooting it is okay. You may contact him, Greg Collett at 325-338-5356. I know Greg to be honest, should you return the gun you will get your money back. We live in Abilene, Texas.

John Hancock

2. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

3. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

Up for Greg

4. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

Price Reduced to $1750.00 shipped.