1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS* Ljutic Mid-Rib Mono

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pdq, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Ljutic Mid-Rib Mono, serial #3673.

Pull trigger, 34" barrel, which was tuned by Tom Wilkinson; he signed the barrel and I have his invoice for the work. POI is 70/30, bore is .742 with a choke of .034. Barrel has its original rings near the muzzle. Optional polished receiver sides and adjustable comb. The stock has a LOP of 14 3/4" with a cast off of 1/8th inch. Package includes two (2) factory spare parts kits which have been upgraded with the stronger hammer springs, and a Premium Americase.

Gun has been used for only 1 season, roughly 2,000 - 2,500 rounds -- opening the gun is still stiff. Both wood and metal are 98 - 99% as there are a few minor handling marks on the stock and there is some bluing wear on the edge of the trigger guard & release button. Price of $5,400 includes shipping to your FFL.

If you have questions, please e-mail me at the address shown in the header.

Pete

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

Bump for a friend^

This is a great looking and shooting gun. Owner takes real good care of it. Inks targets back at 27. Seen it done on a regular basis. NO BS!! vaporizes them back at the 27 with regular 3 dram trap load.

This gun IS a shooter!!!

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

PDQ:
    This is probably the nicest Ljutic I've seen and with nicely figured wood. And Peter takes very good care of his guns, cars etc. Anyone looking for a claybuster would love this.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

PS Peter, you get the prize for the best photos of a gun for sale. Love the close-ups. <:)

4. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the comments Gene -- and yes -- the wood does have nice figure to it.

Regarding the photos, I've always been a believer in letting people have a clear, good look at what's being offered, both plusses and minuses.

Pete

5. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Two things to mention.

First, I'm open to discussing counter offers if the gun is of interest.

Next, I'd be interested in discussing a trade if it involves a Damascus barreled Parker Brothers 12 gauge double, D grade or higher that is in very good to excellent condition.

Pete

6. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

^^^

7. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold,

Many thanks to all those who took a look.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic shotguns mid rib