1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**FS Ljutic Centennial PRO SS**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ljutic Centennial PRO SS, 34"bbl, .740 bore with 2 factory choke tubes, factory release trigger(can be converted back to pull if needed)Stainless receiver and trigger, blued barrel. Exhibition Bastogne Walnut by SGS/Wenig, 14.5 lop, 1/8 rh offset and toe out, poi is between 75% to 85%. Overall condition of gun is atleast 97-98%. We designed these guns with Jimmy Ljutic, we used the Dynokic receiever and redesigned the trigger and thrust hammer design to reduce the recoil next to nothing. These guns retailed over 10 to 11,000. when new, this one is about 5-6 years and shot sparingly. Special priced at 5750. or o.b.o incl s/h to your ffl dealer. Thanks for looking, Doug @ SGS

2. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

0   0   0

I love mine. I thought mine was the ONLY one with a 34 inch barrel. I would buy it at that price, but........ NOT with the blued barrel.

3. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

0   0   0

Doug,

What number is the gun?

Thanks

Jack

4. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

All of the Centennial Pro SS's were 34" and stainless receiver and triggers with blued barrels and SGS/Wenig wood. The Centennial Pro's were the first version we made and were all stainless. This one is 07-SS. Doug

5. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

0   0   0

I have CP 31S, all stainless. I wasn't aware that your special model existed. These guns hardly exhibit any recoil. How many were built?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic centennial

ljutic centennial pro

ljutic centennial pro for sale

ljutic centennial pro ss

ljutic ss centenial pro