1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ljutic Bi Gun as new

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ljutic Bi Gun, 30" o/u bbls, bottom bbl .020 (mod), top bbl .030 (lt full), factory porting, factory release/release triggers that function perfectly, Appears completly original condition, checkering is still sharp, blueing is excellant (except for fuzz showing on the side of the receiver from the oil rag)We have shot the gun to insure that everything functioned correctly, which it did. Other than that, it showed test firing only. Jimmy Ljutic or Philip's Gunsmithing can convert to pull triggers if necc. There might never be another like this one.....$7000. incl s/h to your ffl dealer in lower 48. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

if my mom would of married someone rich, I would own that. Very nice. Birdtracker

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What is the weight of that gun?

Phil Berkowitz

4. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Phil, a educated guess would put it between 8.5 to 9lbs. Not heavy at all, without the recoil normally with a lighter gun. I can get the actual weight Mon

LOP is 14.5 with a little rh offset

5. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Addition info...Reduced Price......6400.00 o.b.o
    The gun was completely redone by Ljutic in 2001
    Completely gone through to make new again
    New stock and forearm, 1 3/8 drop at comb, 2 1/4 drop at Monte Carlo, release triggers installed, replacement of ejectors, springs and pins. Don't know for what reason this was done except for probably the wood dimensions were'nt close on the original set to fit the 2nd owner. Appearently something happened to the 2nd owner, because it was bought out of a estate sale and it still appreared as it left Ljutic. Just wanted to forward the info that I researched. Still a great gun and it would be hard to find another like it, serial # 3xx. Thanks, Doug

7. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Doug, put my name on it! Biff

9. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

I now have a 30" Remington 3200 with double release triggers for sale. If anyone is interested @$1400.00 I will be glad to start a post of it for sale with pictures.

Hopefully this summer I will be touring with my all Ljutic Band making a little music to dance to. I'll probably dedicate the first song to Shotgun Specialties, Thanks to Doug! Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.