1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Like New BLASER F3 Unsingle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chango2, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

As new Blaser F3, 34" unsingle for sale. Includes three choke tubes, all documentation, factory case. Gun as brand new; been fired 200x. Has had upgrade in triggers by factory. These guns are "modular" and take all blaser OU barrels without fitting. Best factory pull triggers available. Blaser is overseen by an ex-Krieghoff USA executive in this country and service is first rate. Gun has adjustable comb that is not factory, but "better" and more conventional in shape. Comb was installed by Joe Shiozaki of J.S. Aircushion.

Straight stock, right hand palm swell; shorter recoil pad attached in original holes, but final fitting not completed. I don't get pads fitted in any event for protection in the gunrack. Function over form, 'ya know!

Demo guns, not as nice as mine, are advertised for $5700.00 in Trap and Field. I have seen used combos on the market for around $9000.00; check Pacific Sporting Arms as an example.

Reason for selling: Gun was too heavy for wife.

Best and first offer over $5000.00 takes it and gun will be shipped to your FFL.

Pictures upon request sent in WinZip file and jpeg format.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks MIA; I am finally getting around to playing with that interface..out of pride somewhat..I gotta try this. Thanks for your help, MIA. Here are some pictures with more detail of the Blaser.

David

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

'Nother pic

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

And Another...I've not figured out (yet) how to add more than one picture on one post to a thread...hmmm

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Nah, not Tron. I took off the original pad and put on that other shorter pad. I rarely fit or get 'em fitted 'cause I go to too many public ranges and people tend to pick up a gun by mistake, jostle the gun in the rack, etc...an overlapping pad protects things a bit. Of course if the pad was so big that it bothered the gunmount, of course I would..at one ATA event, years ago, my Beretta was taken to the line by the wrong shooter who had an identical Beretta!! Really.., surprised me, Murphy's Law lives everywhere.

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Price Reduction: To $4500.00

Thanks,

David

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dave. does this gun cock with the top lever or by opening the gun?

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Any partial trades?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.