1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS LH Bob Allen Shirts to benefit East Iowa Aim Pr

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jrdlanes, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

0   0   0

I have discovered that some of my shooting shirts have suffered "closet shrinkage." I have 4 LH Bob Allen short sleeved shooting shirts (oxford button down style). 2 are blue and 2 white (slightly faded/yellowed). 1 of the blue shirts has a stain on it and I have included a pic of it. All are sized large.

I will sell them as pairs (1 blue & 1 white) or all 4 together. I will cover the shipping. The checks will be made out to the Muscatine Youth Shooting Club (tax deductable?). This AIM club is overseen by Bobby Doerres ( bdoerres@aim4iowa.com ) and Mick Friedl ( mfriedel@aim4iowa.com ). If you have questions about the club contact either of them. If you have questions about the shirts please contact via a PM. Bidding will conclude at midnight March 18th by the ts.com time stamp.

Thanks for reading this thread and supporting the youth shooting program. John Dvorak aka John in Iowa.

th_Dscf3684.jpg?t=1299973196

th_P3090092.jpg?t=1299973196

th_P3090090.jpg?t=1299973196

th_P3090091.jpg?t=1299973196

2. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank You! John

3. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

0   0   0

If these shirts still fit me I would wear them but that is not the case. When I was wearing these shirts I was probably 40 lbs lighter. This is a win-win-win situation for all. You get some pretty decent shirts. I clean my closet up a little. AND most importantly we all help out a youth shooting program. Thank You. John in Iowa

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

0   0   0

I am getting bummed. How about $10/pair or $20 for all 4 to start. Seems like a reasonable place to start. Remember I am paying the shipping so what your winning bid is is what you donate to this Eastern Iowa AIM program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.