1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Leupold VARI-X II 2-7 - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 5 Stand Dan, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a used Leupold scope in good condition. I'm the original owner and it comes off one of my personal deer rifles. It does have a few ring and other scratches. Lenses are clear and bright.

If you need rings and bases, I have a pair of Weaver 1" clamp style rings, or see my other add "FS: Leupold Base & Rings - Rem 700 Long Action"

Finish: Gloss Black

Reticle: Duplex

Power: 2-7

Objective: 33mm

Price is $225.00 shipped or best offer

5standdan_2011_251076.jpg

5standdan_2011_251077.jpg

2. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is an older scope, but I sent it back to Leupold to be refurbished. Seals checked and new nitrogen. Perfect working condition.

3. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OK, let's try $200 shipped.

If this scope could talk... I had it on a Ruger M77 in 6mm Remington, and I can conservatively estimate about 200 dead deer before I heard it was not enough gun.

4. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Vari-X II is an older line, the new VX 2 line can be found online for $299.95 plus shipping. The scope has been refurbished and is in perfect working condition, it does have scratches like I have stated. This scope would be for someone who hunts and hunts hard, not a show piece.

5. 5 Stand Dan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any offers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.