1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Last Chance to buy a Model 12 Trigger Tool

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Porcupine, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Copy of Winchester Model 12 factory armorer's trigger assembly tool, including a copy of Winchester armorer's instructions. I sold these Model 12 Trigger Assembly Tools a while ago here on Trapshooters.com. I now have only six left and I don't believe I'll have any more made, unless there's a lot of demand. So, first come, first served. $25 includes Priority Mail shipping; plenty of time to get one before Christmas. Send me a PM. Thanks.

LA in MA

porcupine_2008_030333.jpg

2. jrpackman

jrpackman Member

0   0   0

I would also like to but one. Please let me know to send the money.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

jrpackman,

Send me a private message. Thanks.

LA in MA

4. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

I now have only four Model 12 trigger tools left. If you want one, send me a private message for details. $25, and I pay the USPS Priority Mail shipping. Thank you.

LA in MA

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

There have been questions received about how exactly the trigger tool is used. The following diagram was drawn by A.A. Arnold, a Winchester armorer, to be used as the instructions for the use of the tool.

LA in MA

porcupine_2008_030344.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.