1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Lanber 12 ga O/U Shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RickA, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickA

RickA Member

0   0   0

Lanber Model 2087 12 gauge Over/Under. Has 28" vent rib barrels with screw in chokes (comes with an Imp Cylinder and Modified). Takes 2 3/4". Nickel receiver. Gun is equipped with a single selective trigger and ejectors. Has a couple of minor handling marks on the wood and a small scuff in the bluing (not through though) on the barrel. Gun locks up tight and the lever is still all the way to the right. Approximately 700 rounds through it. Outstanding gun for upland game or skeet!!!!
    I need to sell it due to a neck injury that keeps me from shooting skeet anymore.
    Asking price is $475 OBO (plus shipping & insurance) on a really great gun I hate to sell!! See pictures below. Email me by dropping the xx's before and after my email address.
    MUST be shipped to dealer with FFL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

The only "cheaper" o/u worth buying,IMO. Gave one to my oldest grandson and it's lasted him several years with no problems. Not a trap gun, however.
    John

3. RickA

RickA Member

0   0   0

John, I agree 100% I've shot it for trap and it's too light but man it's a great skeet gun and I truly loved it for quail and chukar hunting. I'm hoping to by a gas operated semi to help with being able to continue shooting and really hate to get rid of it but I need to move this one to make room for another.
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lanber 12 gauge over under

lanber forum
lanber over and under
lanber over under 12 ga
lanber over under shotguns