1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Krieghoff Nickle San Remo Rec / Iron K80 updts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by todman2, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

K32 San Remo Receiver and Forearm. The receiver and forearm are finished in nickel and in very good condition. K80 trigger updates were made to this set and the triggers have a nice crisp action. Receiver has had little use and is a #33XX serial number. Took on trade for but I already have a backup gun and instead of putting another Krieghoff together that will sit in the gun safe I have decided to sell. Asking $4400 which is a great price for an upgraded San Remo. I don’t have to sell so low ball offers will be a waste of your time. $30.00 for shipping.

I have other Krieghoff items for sale on Trapshooter so check them out

todman2_2008_030319.jpg

todman2_2008_030320.jpg

todman2_2008_030321.jpg

todman2_2008_030322.jpg

2. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Does San Remo refer to the engraving? Other than that is it a K80?

3. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

San Remo is the Grade of Krieghoff. With a K32 you have the following grades

Standard, San Remo, Monte Carlo, Crown and Super Crown. I know there are several other grades based on the engraving and engraver but the grades above were consider the most common levels.

This Receiver is the San Remo Grade, and the K32 Triggers have had K80 updates and parts installed.

Thanks

4. johnboy

johnboy Member

0   0   0

I am a bit confused, I see the K80 style trigger but the 32 appears to have the piano wire style sear springs instead of the coil sear springs used in the K80. I too have a San Remo that has a K80 style trigger but still has the old Model 32 sear springs. I do not believe the 32 shown has had the complete K80 conversion. I will also add that Krieghoff told me when I inquired about the conversion that unless it was a cosmetic issue, or I wanted an ajustable trigger, the old style was just as good. I wanted an ajustable trigger and had just the trigger changed by a gunsmith in N.C.

5. fnj682

fnj682 Member

0   0   0

Where are the photos?

6. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Receiver appears to have K80 trigger upgrade only. K32 Sear springs hammers etc., Model 32 engraving patterns by Krieghoff are as follows:
    Standard Grade, Munchen Grade, San Remo, Monte Carlo, Crown, and Super Crown.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Actually that isnt right

First on engraving patterns- Supercrown was never a factory grade ( until K80 and then there is only a general sense of it and just one gun that actually says it that I am aware of and that is one I own) Rather K32s supercrowns that were done by a private engraver for Hal Dupont-- in addition Dupont now calls some other guns supercrowns that he had engraved by test engravers ( kind of like an audition)rather than by Neimeyer

And there were no standard grades for quite awhile for K32a- they were referred to as standard engraving pattern numbers and custom engraving (but also a number equivilent)

Now first generation K80 trigger systems were very similar to the later K32 triggers as far as hammer, sears and springs but different trigger shoe.

So there are several generation K80 triggers

In fact to fit the current wider hammers in many K32s and even some early logo K80s might require some milling

There were also curved (but not adjustable K80 trigger shoes- not many but there were some)

There are also all the copy trigger shoes - whether made by briley or by gunsmiths

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

9. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

10. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up again
    I agree the gun may not have all the K80 updates was told by the owner I got it from that updates were done. Since I am not familar with everything to look for on K80 updates I cannot tell you to what level it has been upgraded to.

Thanks
    Todman2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
k-80 receiver and iron
k-80 san remo

krieghoff k32 cost to update sear springs to coil springs

krieghoff k32 fertigungszeitraum

krieghoff san remo

krieghoff san remo 32 standard grade

krieghoff san remo engraving pattern