1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-Kolar Stock w/R.A.D.#3 Sliding Comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rods Custom Stocks, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here is a picture of a Kolar stock that I just installed a R.A.D.#3 in that has Adjustable "LOP" and 4 Way Adjustable Soft Comb. Stock has been refinished and recheckered. Asking 950.00
    Will not fit the Kolar TS.
    If you have questions you can call me or email me.

Thanks..........Rod.......419-347-6403

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rod,

WOW! What a great price for a quality RAD unit and very, very nice stock.
    Question: what is the effective LOP adjustment range? I presume it is RH with a palm swell?

By the way, it will proibably fit a TS, but not perfectly. There will be a wood-to-metal gap around the trigger housing as it is a bit narrower on the TS.

What a deal.

WNCRob

3. Rods Custom Stocks

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The "LOP" is adjustable from 14 3/8 to 15 3/8. Right and left palm swell, stock is pretty much neutral as far as Cast on or off.

.........Rod

4. Rods Custom Stocks

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a RAD 3 System installed on a Kolar stock. Stock has a small Left and Right Hand Palm Swell. The Comb moves with the reducer just as a Soft Touch system would. Comb is adjustable Up, Down, Cast On and Cast Off. "LOP" is adjustable from 14 3/8 to 15 3/8, Pad is adjustable up, down, left, right, toe in and out. Stock with the R.A.D. 3 System is 950.00 for the whole thing! Normally I charge 900.00 just for the installation and parts for a R.A.D. 3 so this is like getting a Kolar stock for 50.00. No dings or gouges in stock, I would say it is 99%. I haven't seen a perfect one yet, but this one is close!

............Rod

5. Rods Custom Stocks

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. Rods Custom Stocks

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. Rods Custom Stocks

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Kolar stock w/ R.A.D.3 Sliding Comb has been sold pending funds.

Thanks ...........Rod

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nice item Rod. Very nice. the guy got his value for sure.

9. Rods Custom Stocks

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks,
    I have another Kolar stock here to install a R.A.D.#3 in if anybody else wants one.

.........Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.