1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**FS Kolar Exhibition wood set**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a real tasty piece! Mayette English Walnut, ribbon checkering, recessed forearm for the metal. Made by Fred Wenig to our Black Diamond spec's; 3/16 rh offset, 1/4" toe out, 4 way adj comb, thinner throat at the grip, small rh recessed palm swell, was 14 5/8 with #600 kickeez pad. We're asking 975. incl s/h and can provide/install new pad and or pad plate if desired. This set when new was a 2700.00 set of wood and it's at least 99% condition, you won't be disappointed. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

2. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

gll, I'm sorry....They were made for the TC (standard combo's)but will fit the Max Ta's, you just need to raise the comb higher for the higher rib or I can make you a higher soft padded comb so you do see any gap between the comb and stock. Thanks, Doug
    I do have a real nice Max TA set if that's what you need. Email me at ajw@brecnet.com so I can send you pic's

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wish I had a Kolar Doug. :) Beautifull wood at a very reasonable price.

4. ljutic05

ljutic05 Member

0   0   0

I'm interested. Called you and left message. Please call me. (800) 887-9869

Diana Crawford

5. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

PM sent Glenn

6. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0