1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-Kolar Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ataboy, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

Kolar Combo for sale--34/32--SN479--Purchased from DuPont but fitted by Jeff Mainland from Kolar--Release trigger option, nitrite finish, wood upgrade. Very good condition with a few minor dings in the wood and a very small amount of blueing wear on the left side of the receiver by the forearm. 9 choke tubes and the Americase. I do have a cordura nylon cover made by Americase that can go with case and the combo. Adjustable butt plate installed. This Kolar has been serviced by Kolar every year that I have owned it either at the Grand or at the factory in Wisconsin. $8995.00 A beautiful combo. 507-454-5852

This is my first attempt at this so can anyone share a quick way to put photos with this ad? Thank you in advance.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Pics for Glenn:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=Glennsgun.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=100_2226.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=100_2227.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

The price is somewhat negotiable. This has been a great trap gun for me but it needs to be sold at this time for personal reasons. Call if you have an interest and we can discuss the combo.

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Is the stock cast left or right? Never mind I will call...

5. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

Sorry about getting back to you so slowly. My computer has been having a mind of it's own. The stock has a little flair to the right. No other stock modifications.

6. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

7. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

The price is certainly negotiable on this very nice Kolar combo. I will entertain any reasonable offer so that I can sell this combo. Price reduced to $8250.00.

8. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

This is a very nice combo. Call me with questions or to negotiate price. Thank you.

9. RAScott

RAScott Member

Very nice looking gun.

10. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

11. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

12. ataboy

ataboy TS Member

My Kolar needs to go. All reasonable offers will be looked at and you may find yourself with a great combo at an even better price. If you know of anybody looking for a combo, tell them about this one and they will not be disappointed. Thank you for looking and considering.

Glenn Vinton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.